Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Great Expectations" by Zodiac48

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zodiac48
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: "Great Expectations" by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Great Expectations" 03-27-2009
I know that You found Me has become a much over used song, but i love it, & trid to use it in a different way then most, Please tell me what you think
Song: you found me by the fray
Vidder: Zodiac48
Length: 3:51 (33.mb wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DisM6ovmrbI
http://www.youtube.com/user/zodiac48

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool video I love the song
Your clip choice was cool, liked how you kept it to the lyrics of the song, and also the clips of them in the plane from s4 and s1 that was very cool!
Great job!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this song too and never get tired of watching vids to it! Yours was great! Gave me chills. Especially the verse with Sayid! That fit so well and was very powerful! Loved it! Gold!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Great Expectations by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

I really liked this-especially Sayid's part, and the clips of them in the plane using the season 1 and season 4 shots.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh; i adored the Sayid part! 'who i am, who im not and who i wanna be' that was so perfect and i loved the parts you used for the 'you found me' lyrics, especially the pbj one at the end very cool vid! ill never get sick of Lost vids to this song

buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Great Expectations by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

WOW!!! I LOVED this vid!!! I'll never get sick of this song and it's now always with Lost for me. I LOVED how you used the lyrics to represent certian characters!!! The Sayid part fit SO well!!! This was just amazing and you did a fantastic job!!!
Zodiac48
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Great Expectations by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

Thnx for all the comments, yeah i liked the sayid part, to, i thought it would be really different and just doing it there would make it stand out
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Great Expectations by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

That was so good, I loved the Sayid part, and the part with Charlie and thinking of Claire, I wish she was in it more
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Great Expectations by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

That was really quite epic. I *LOVED* the scene where they were boarding the plane and you had b/w flashes of the original Oceanic flight Great editing - you didn't make it overly fancy, so it was kind of refreshing in that aspect. Loved it!!
xxx
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Great Expectations by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

Wow zodiac, that was great, your lyric interpretation was spot on
I also loved the sayid part, that part of the song fit so well for him,
the ending was also good, and the part with Charlie and Claire just made me smile, i wish both of them were still on the show

but keep up the good work lol
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Great Expectations by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

You just can't go wrong with this song, it's so catchy I loved whole video. It sucked me in in a second and kept til the end. It's a good reminder why I love the show. Great work.
kiashyel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Great Expectations by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

I have no words that can add anything different to what everyone else has already said, but that vid was awesome. It was over the fence and out the park. Great job.
MeeMee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Great Expectations by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

I can't get enought from this song especially if it is in a LOST video, great job, love it
TheRock420RVD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only seen a video w/ this song once and I think it was an offical trailer for season 5 or siomething, not sure. Like the clips w/ Eko in the church for "I found God" and Sawyer taking a drag of a cigarette and throwing it away around the :20 mark. The Sayid part in the middle was nice, like the "losing her" lyric when he's holding Shannon's dead body. . Overall a good video, nice pacing, I liked it

http://youtube.com/TheRock420RVD

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: